Thank you

Parents & Players,

I was hoping to wait till we could do this in person at school but I guess some rumors from some less than respectable sources have started.

I have taken a new job, this new schedule will not allow me to dedicate the time needed to continue coaching with the added travel so I have resigned as head coach with the hopes  we can get a new coach in who knows the game before the season starts.  Contrary to the rumor mill coach Ron is still with the program and will be helping goalies during the off-season. This was a very hard decision & I wish you all the best. I will still be around and will do everything I can to support who ever comes in as the new coach.

Coach Mark, Coach Ron, & I plan to still run indoor as a club team and will have more information about this opportunity as it gets closer. I can tell you it will be 8 v 8 at Lanco rather than the 12 v 12 at Nook. (Better parking & better organized)

Go Bears!

Coach Mat


Summer Turf Time

This summer we will be holding work outs & pick up games on the turf on the following dates.

Time’s are 5:00-6:30

June 4th

June 25th

July 2nd

July 9th

July 16th

July 30th

Aug 6th

Aug 20th

Aug 27th

Uniform Turn in

We will be meeting Thursday at 4:00 in Daubert to turn in uniforms/Equipment. Everyone is expected to turn in their own uniform/equipment. Please remember it must be laundered prior to turn in. Directly following uniform turn in we will be having a quick end of season wrap up meeting in the LGI.


Schedule Update

Tonight Practice 4:30-6:30

Friday Senior Night Game vs Garden Spot. JV 5:30 Varsity 7:00 **Weather Permitting**

*If Friday’s game needs rescheduled it will be next week and I’ll know that at the time.    

Senior Night Game FYI **Update**

Due to the impending “storm of the century” schools have been trying to get Friday’s games in tonight.

As of 8:00 we are unable to track down officials to move the game to today. There is currently discussions on trying to keep finding an official and make the call later in the day or to wait and see what the weather holds for us tomorrow and if need be kick the game back to next week. The logistics of moving the game effects both boys & girls teams from Elizabethtown and Garden Spot, the officials and bus companies so it’s a lot of moving parts.

You now know as much as I do at this point. Keep an eye on the web site as more information come out.

** Update 9:30**

The boys game has been moved to tonight at Garden Spot. We still do not have officials for the girl’s game.

**Update 12:00**

Still no word from the school at this point I am going to go with plan to play the game tomorrow. Fingers crossed this storm isn’t around in the afternoon. Practice tonight 4:30-6:30. It’s our captains practice.